Sarah Davis has been co-owner and partner in LS Bookkeeping & Tax Services, LLC, since 2009. She is the office coordinator, as well as a full-charge bookkeeper, offering professional tax and payroll preparation, and various business services. She is devoted to excellence and strives to provide clients with a friendly yet professional environment. She has over ten years of experience, and affords a multitude of services to our small to mid-size business clients. Some of these services are: monthly bookkeeping, sales tax preparation and filing, payroll services–which includes employee payroll, payroll tax deposits, and quarterly & annual payroll tax return filings, County Property Rendition forms, and Texas Franchise tax preparation and filing.
Fields of Expertise:
- QuickBooks / QuickBooks Training
- Payroll & Payroll Tax Filing for Both Federal and State
- Set-up New Payroll Accounts – EFTPS & TWC
- Sales Tax Filing & New Business Set-up
- Notary Service
- Corporate Tax Returns (1120, 1120S, 1065)
- Texas Franchise Tax Filings
- County Property Renditions Forms
- Income Tax Filing for Business, Personal, and Non-Profit Organizations
Kingwood College – Office Administration & Bookkeeping
Sarah has been happily married for almost 20 years with two children. She and her husband, Roy, also own Davis Martial Arts Academy in Humble, TX, where she and Roy (both Black Belts) teach Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, Filipino Martial Arts, Kickboxing, Self Defense, and other disciplines.
[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”15160421″]