New Business Setup
Starting a new business requires determination, motivation, and know-how. We help you identify your business opportunities and expand on your expertise.
Choosing what kind of business you want to start can be an intimidating and immobilizing task when confronted with the multitude of opportunities. It’s important to determine where your passions lie; to understand your personality type; to know your qualifications and areas of expertise. Equally as important as the skills you bring to the table, is whether you are entering a dying industry or a growing and prosperous market.
The choices you make in these beginning stages will impact your business liability, fund-ability, as well as taxability. We will help you set up the inner-workings of your new business, decide what business structure best fits your needs and give you the information you need to start your business off on the right foot.
Here are the critical steps to provide you with the know-how to have a successful small business startup:
- Free Business Consultation
- Decide what type of business you want
- Name your business
- Decide what type of business structures you need for your type of business
- Choose a Business Structure: (Sole proprietorship / DBA / Partnership / LP / LLC / Inc)
- Other Set-Up (File state paperwork / Acquire EIN / Build basic corporate paperwork)
- Business Plans
- Find Start-up Money
- Get Needed Business License and Permits
- Set Up & Determine Your Business Location
- Get Business Insurance
- Create an Accounting and Payroll System